The following activities are prohibited from ArTrade.ca
- Posting an art for sale that is not located in Canada.
- Posting an art for sale that is illegal to own, buy or sell in your area of residence.
- Posting an art for sale that is in the prohibited arts and services list.
- Posting duplicate art in multiple categories
- Posting an art containing a list of keywords not directly related to the art being sold.
- Posting an art that contains adult, mature or erotic content. Personals are not allowed.
- Posting an art that defames anyone or contains “hate speech”.
- Posting opinions, notices, and discussion topics which should instead be posted on social media sites.
- Posting an art in an incorrect or misleading category or with misleading information.
- Posting as a Private Seller, Owner, or Individual when you are a Business, Dealer or Professional.
- Users must be at least 16 years old to post ads on their own. Ads for our younger users must be posted by an adult for security reasons.
- Any art that do not comply with Artrade policies may be removed from the site. Additionally, users who violate such policies may be blocked from using Artrade in the future.
- We may, at any time, remove an art if we believe it interferes with the well-being of the community or the spirit of Artrade.
Our general rule is that you may not list, buy or sell arts or services that are illegal to own, buy or sell in your province of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to the art you list, buy or sell